Last Modified: 11/9/2016
- What PII do we collect from users on the Service?
- Your name, email address, mailing address, and other contact information.
- Your credit card or other payment information if you purchase software or other items through the Service.
- Information you submit the Company when contacting us or filling out forms.
- Information about your purchases and information needed to set up software you purchase.
- How do we use your PII?
- To provide the Service and the software and other products you may be able to purchase through the Service.
- To facilitate shipping and delivery of the software and other products you purchase.
- To contact you with information and offers about the Company or the Service.
- To process payment information. In doing so, we may process your credit card transactions through our third-party independent payment processors
- To capture and analyze site performance and usage.
- To answer your questions, inquiries, and provide you with customer service as requested.
- To disclose PII to the extent necessary to comply with legal requirements, requests, or processes, including defending the Company in any lawsuit.
- How do we protect your PII?
- We routinely monitor the security of the Service and provide physical and electronic methods of safeguarding PII. We also employ malware screening and encrypt certain PII (including payment information) using SSL technology. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of PII that is transmitted across the internet. Therefore, you agree to be solely responsible for any PII you transmit to the Company via the internet.
- Cookies are small text files that we may place on your computer to allow us to optimize the Service for your preferences. We may also use similar tracking and analytics technology. These include clear .gif files, log files, heatmaps, and similar services.
- Learn your preferences and optimize our Service for your use.
- Help recall and process the things in the shopping cart.
- Track advertisements.
- Compile site usage and interaction information.
- Use of the Service by children
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online
- We do not knowingly market the Service to, or collect PII from, children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected PII from a child under the age of 13, please contact us so we may investigate and remove the PII.
- Compliance with law
- Contacting the Company
- We encourage your questions and comments. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (may need to change email)